Lordlans.com - The Original Trending
READ MORE  What does this Pakistani child think about India? This answer will win your heart

1-year-old child swallows cell battery in Surat, doctors undergo surgery

0



A case of a child swallowing a battery button cell has emerged in Surat city of Gujarat. Here one year old child swallowed the cell battery button while playing games. After this, there was a stir among the family members. Everyone got upset. After this, the family admitted the child to the district hospital. There the doctors kept the first child under observation. After this operation, he pulled out the battery button cell stuck around his neck. .

READ MORE  Surat: told the married woman - divorce me and marry me, otherwise I will throw acid

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.