1. Corona’s new strain found in Andhra Pradesh woman returned from Britain, son’s report negative
>> Corona’s new strain has been found in a woman from Andhra Pradesh who returned from Britain. After landing at Delhi Airport on 21 December, he was sent to the isolation center. She escaped from there and reached her home in Rajahmundry via special train. The woman was accompanied by her son. However, the son’s report has come negative. The Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare of Andhra Pradesh Katmanemi Bhaskar told that the woman is 47 years of age. Due to this, no case of getting infected in the state has been reported so far. He appealed people not to believe the rumors. Today, everyone will be watching the new strains of Corona found in India.
2. Interaction between Center-farmers today, protesting organizations stubbornly demanding withdrawal of new laws>> Stalled talks between the center and agitating farmers ‘organizations will be held on Wednesday, while the protesting farmers’ organizations said that the discussion is only on the ways of repealing the three agricultural laws and the minimum support price (MSP). ) Will be given legal guarantee only. Meanwhile, a day before the sixth round of talks between the Center and the farmers, Union ministers Narendra Singh Tomar and Piyush Goyal met senior BJP leader and Home Minister Amit Shah. . Sources said that the ministers discussed in this meeting about the government’s stand in the talks with farmers on Wednesday. (Read full news)
3. 1 crore 2 lakh patients of Corona in the country so far, testing figures exceed 17 crores
>> Corona test figures have crossed 17 crores in the country. So far, more than 17.5 million people have been screened. Among them, 1 crore 2 lakh 42 thousand 306 people have been found infected. Of these, 98 lakh 28 thousand 161 people have been cured so far, while 1 lakh 48 thousand 161 patients have died. In the last 24 hours, 17 thousand 509 people have been found infected. 21 thousand 394 people recovered and 236 died. These figures are taken from covid19india.org. The Health Ministry will release the official data at 9 am. (Read full news)
4. Haryana Municipal Election results will be declared today, counting of votes from 8 am
>> The results of the civic elections held on December 27 in Haryana will come today. The counting of votes will begin at eight in the morning. On the instructions of the State Election Commission, the concerned district administration has made adequate arrangements for security. Elections have been held for the Municipal Corporation of Sonipat, Panchkula and Ambala, Rewari Municipal Council, Sampla, Dharuhera and Uklana. There has been a direct election of Mayor, City Council and Municipal President. There is a direct contest between BJP and Congress in Panchkula, Sonepat, while there is a four-cornered contest in Ambala. In Rewari Municipal Council, there is a close fight between BJP and Congress. Both parties are claiming their respective victories in the body elections.
5. Cold wave on New Year celebration, cold will increase in North India
>> On the one hand, amid the outbreak of Corona epidemic, the Central and State Governments have issued strict guidelines for the celebration of the New Year. On the other hand, the Meteorological Department says that mercury is going to come down further in North India on the new year. That is, the year 2021 will be greeted with restricted ceremonies and bitter cold. The Meteorological Department has also issued a warning of tremendous cold wave in another city of North India, Dalhousie, which is a favorite place of tourists. Today, on 29th September, the minimum temperature in Dalhousie is expected to be -2.9 degree Celsius. Apart from this, cold wave warning has also been issued in New Delhi (3.6), Gwalior (3.8), Karnal (3.6) and Patiala (3.6).