Badshah paid Rs 72 lakh for 7.2 cr views: Rapper denies claims

Badshah paid Rs 72 lakh for 7.2 cr views: Rapper denies claims

Mumbai: For the third consecutive day on Saturday in conjunction with a social media racket involving misrepresentations, views, and views, the Mumbai Crime Branch Crime Intelligence Unit (CIU) interviewed rapper Badshah. Officials claimed that during the investigation the singer revealed that he “bought” about 72 lakh Rs 72, inside an effort to set a world record for one of the tracks he titled Pagal Hai.

The rapper reported that within 24 hours of its launch last year, Pagal Hai got 75 million views of YouTube. Alphabet, which owns YouTube and Google, denied the statement.

READ MORE: Actor Sanjay Dutt hospitalised after breathing trouble, under observation

The Mumbai Police said rapper Badshah had paid Rs 72 lakh for a supplementary view of his music videos in an effort to break a viewer record. The rapper is asked as regards a racket that markets false followers and points of view to influencers of social media. He refused any misconduct.

Investigators have reported that Badshah has acquired approximately 7.2 crore views for R 72 lakh during investigation to create a world record of most of the YouTube views within the first 24 hours. He reported that the new song of Taylor Swift and Korean children’s band BTS had been watched 75 million times on the first day of release. Google denied the claim.

READ MORE| PUBG Ban?|Government considering a Ban on PUBG and 275 Apps in India

Deputy commissioner of police, Nandkumar Thakur, told Mumbai Mirror,

“The singer confessed that he wanted to set a world record for most number of viewers in 24 hours on YouTube. That is why he paid Rs 72 lakh to this company.”

ALSO READ| Air India Plane crash LIVE: Plane skids off runway in Kerala

After the police had interrogated him in the fake followers scam, music producer and rapper Badshah released a statement.

“Following the summons, I have spoken to the Mumbai Police. I have aided the officials in their investigation by cooperating and carrying out the due diligence on my part. I’ve categorically denied all the allegations levelled against me and made it clear that I was never involved in such practices, nor do I condone them,” he said in a statement. “The investigation procedure is being executed in accordance with the law and I have complete faith in the authorities, who are handling this matter. I’d like to thank all those who have conveyed their concern to me. It means a lot to me.”

Badshah

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*