National Minorities Commission Vice Chairman Atif Rashid told News18 Hindi, On the occasion of the completion of 100 years of Jamia University, Dr. Majeed Jamil, President of Teachers Association and other officials met. He told that on completion of 100 years of the university, the central government gives Rs 100 crore to the university. Their demand is that the central government increase the amount of Rs 100 crore. Because the university wants to start some new work with this amount.
They say that if the government increases this amount, they want to build a medical college in Jamia. For this, they also have the entire land of need. The commission is going to submit this proposal to the Union Ministry of Education. Also, whatever possible help the Commission can provide in this matter will be done.
In which class, how much will the school bag weigh? Delhi government released guidelinesThis is some big success of this year in Jamia
– Jamia Milia Islamia has been ranked 538th among 1100 universities worldwide for the year 2020 by the Moscow Based Round University Rankings (RUR). It was ranked 631st last year.
A delegation of Jamia’s Teachers Association met Atif Rashid, Vice Chairman of the Commission.
– In the MHRD’s National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) India Ranking Report -2020 released today by Human Resource Development Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, Jamia Millia Islamia has made its place in the top ten universities for the first time. Last year was the 12th position.
– In the National Level Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) entrance examinations conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), graduates from Jamia Millia Islamia’s Faculty of Dentistry (FOD) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) have excelled. . Four FOD graduates succeeded in this, a second topper.
– Among the candidates who got coaching and training in Jamia Milia Islamia’s Residential Coaching Academy (RCA), 30 candidates have been successful in the Civil Services Examination 2019. 12 students scored success in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) PCS-2018 examinations.
– Times Higher Education of London has ranked Jamia 12th in India and 601-800 among 1527 universities in the world.
-Senter for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (CNN), two research scholars, Ms. Maraya Khan and Ms. Abgina Shabir, have been selected for the prestigious Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF).
-American Stanford University named Jamia Professor Emraan Ali as the number one scientist in analytical chemistry in India, 12 other Jamia researchers also included in the list of top two percent scientists in the world.