PM KISAN scheme: Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers are being given Rs 6000 in 3 installments every year. Under this scheme 5 installments of Rs 2000 have also been released to the beneficiaries. Now the government has started sending the sixth installment under it from 1 August. In such a situation, if you want to know whether an installment of Rs 2,000 has been sent to your account under the scheme, then you can check it online.
This is how you can check
- First of all log on to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana.
- Now go to the Farmers Corner on the right.
- Here you will get the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to choose one of the Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Put the number you have chosen in the space provided.
- Now you have to click on the link for Get Data. Now you will have complete data.
What to do if you haven’t received PM KISAN scheme sixth installment?
You can dial a toll-free number to lodge your complaint if you are a registered beneficiary of the PM-KISAN scheme, but have not yet been granted Rs 2 000 in your bank accounts as part of your sixth installment. The Ministry of Agriculture has issued a farmers’ helpline number. You can call PM-KISAN helpline 155261 or 1800115526 by calling free of charge. You can also call the landline Number 011-23381092 of the agriculture department.
Check your name linked or not?
If you have applied to take advantage of the scheme and now want to see your name in the list of beneficiaries, then you can check on the government website pmkisan.gov.in.
This is its process
- To see the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme online, click on the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- After opening the website, look at the menu bar and go to ‘Farmer Corner’ here. Click on the link for ‘beneficiary list’.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After this you have to click on Get Report, after which you will get information.
- The names of farmers who have been given the benefit of this scheme can also be seen according to the state / district wise / tehsil / village.