Do you want to know that How to connect airpods to Ps4. Wireless headphones are ideal for gaming, and Apple’s AirPods are a fantastic pair. It’s only natural that they’d be combined.
Unfortunately, AirPods aren’t supported natively on the PlayStation 4. You’ll need a third-party Bluetooth adapter to link AirPods to your PS4.
The best part is that you can use the dongle to attach any Bluetooth system, not just your AirPods, once you have it.
- Switch on your PlayStation 4.
- Connect the bluetooth adapter to the PS4’s USB port on the front.
- Put the adapter into pairing mode — how you do this will vary depending on the adapter type. Consult the owner’s manual for your adapter.
- To put your AirPod charging case into pairing mode, press and hold the pairing button on the back of it.
- Your PS4 and AirPods should automatically pair. Both your AirPods and the Bluetooth dongle’s pairing light will stop blinking.
- A pop-up message will appear on your PS4’s screen. After you confirm, the setup is complete, and you can use AirPods to play your game.