Instagram launches Reels Tiktok Alternative: As the Tik Tok is banned in India with over 58 Chinese applications. Many new TikTok alternatives become available in the market.
Now there is a opportunity for companies to grab this opportunity and launch their Short Video making Application. Working on this opportunity Instagram which is owned by Facebook has launches a new feature, named as ‘Reels‘.
This new feature is similar to TikTok and has all the features and tools which you used in TikTok. In this feature you were able to make a short video of 15 seconds similar to TikTok with all the effects and tools which are once available in TikTok.
As the Instagram announces the new feature this goes viral and there is lot of response from the public.
Response From Public
What is Instagram ‘Reels’?
‘Reels‘ Is a new short video making feature in Instagram. It is essentially a Tik Tok alternative that allows its users to make a short video of 15 seconds.
If you use ‘Reels’ you were able to create 15 seconds short video like TikTok, with all the effects and audio that you find in TikTok. There are many creative tools were also available in Instagram ‘Reels’.
Instagram has said in a statement that this India is the forth country after Brazil, Germany and France where this feature is launched.
Can you Share ‘Reels’ With Public?
Yes, you can share your ‘Reels’ with your friends and family. Instagram gave its users a opportunity to share their Reels with public and access a large scale of audience.Your Reels will appear in the explore section of the Instagram for the account which are public.
Do you know? there are more then 50% of Instagram accounts in the world that visits explore every month.
Many celebrities Such as Ammy Virk, Gippy Grewal, Kusha Kapila,Ankush Bhaguna and Komal Pandey makes their first Instagram Reels and share with their fansand Followers.
How Can You Share ‘Reels’?
Sharing your reels is very simple. Once you have created your first Reel. You can share your Reels along with your direct messages and stories.
If you want to share you reels with the public a or want to access to a lot of people. So, Instagram also gave you a option of sharing your reels on the explore pages so that you can your reel is visible to tons of audiences.
Where You can Find Reels Inside Instagram?
Many people get confuse or didn’t find Instagram reels feature in their Instagram account. But it is very easy to find and make reels vai the explore tab and user profiles.
This feature is similar to TikTok. In Instagram reels there are many awesome features are available that remind you of Tiktok such as you can select audio, Set timer, add new effects and filters in your reel. You can also slow down and fast up your reel.
How to use Instagram ‘Reels’?
1. Firstly you need to Update your Instagram application
2. Select Reels on the bottom of the Instagram camera.
3.Click on the story icon on the top left and you will find the Reels option among the existing ones including Boomerang, filters & more.
4. Click on Reels and select audio from the Instagram Music library. You can find a large amount of songs in the Instagram library.
6. Reels are similar to TikTok. So, as in TikTok there is an option to record original voice. In reels you can also record your original Voice besides lipsyncing.
7. There are number of editing tools available in Reels. Such as timer and countdown, align and speeds, AR effects and many more filters and effects. So, you can use these tools to make your video more attractive.
8. Once you have done all the work and your reel is ready. So, you can share your reel with your friends and followers on Instagram.