1. The main accused of Muradnagar crematorium arrested, reward of 25 thousand on absconding contractor
>> Ajay Tyagi, the main accused in the accident at the crematorium in Muradnagar, Ghaziabad, has been arrested. He was absconding since the accident. Ghaziabad police had announced a reward of 25 thousand rupees on accused Ajay Tyagi. 25 people were killed when the crematorium ghatter collapsed. This accident happened due to poor construction in the cremation ground. In this case, an FIR was registered against many people, including the contractor, the municipal executive officer. In this case, the EO, engineer and supervisor were arrested while the contractor was absconding. (Read full news)
2. Supreme Court verdict on Central Vista project for new parliament building today>> The Supreme Court’s decision on the Central Vista project will come today. The bench of Justice AM Khanwilkar, Justice Dinesh Maheshwari and Justice Sanjeev Khanna will deliver the verdict at 10.30 am. On 10 December, the Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of the new Parliament Building. On December 7, the Supreme Court had said that it had no objection to laying the foundation stone, but there should be no construction, sabotage or felling of trees till the decision of the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court reserved judgment on the petitions challenging the validity of Central Vista.
3. PM Modi will give new gift to the country today, Kochi-Mangaluru gas pipeline will be inaugurated
>> Prime Minister Narendra Modi will deliver the Kochi-Mangaluru natural gas pipeline today. PM Modi will dedicate this pipeline to the country through video conferencing. According to the Prime Minister’s Office, this will be a significant achievement in the construction of ‘one country, one gas grid’. Gail has built a 450 km long pipeline. The entire cost of the project is around 3000 crores and its construction created 12 lakh labor days of employment.
4. The answer to the politics on the vaccine, today the government can put its side
>> Kovaxin of Bharat Biotech has been approved by the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) for emergency use. The opposition has alleged that this approval has been given in haste. In the midst of the ongoing politics on the vaccine, Bharat Biotech MD Krishna Alla has put his side. Alla said that the politics is being done on the vaccine. Some people are only gossiping about our vaccine. It should not happen. We are not only an Indian company, we are truly a global company. News of the vaccine will also be monitored throughout the day.
5. New threat after corona, on bird alert after bird flu death
>> After the corona virus the country is now facing the risk of bird flu. Bird flu has been confirmed in Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Kerala. At the same time, administration is alert after the death of birds in Rajasthan and Gujarat. In the last few days, 1700 birds have died in Himachal Pradesh and 300 in MP. At the same time, 250 birds have been killed in Rajasthan and 50 in Gujarat. Scientists have said that this virus is bird flu, but there is no threat to humans from it.