Sushant death case: CBI responds to MP Subramanian Swamy, wrote- investigation is on, has not dismissed any aspect related to death
Six months have passed since the death of Sushant Singh Rajput. His fans have also run campaigns on social media many times for non-completion of death investigation. The CBI was asked to update the case on behalf of MP Subramanian Swamy on the same matter. A reply has been sent by the CBI to this. Which has been shared by his lawyer Ishakaran Bhandari on social media.
Swamy had written a letter to the PMO asking about the current status of the investigation. In response, the CBI sent a status report to the PMO, which reached Swamy by 30 December. In its response, the CBI said – The agency is going to conduct another investigation, in which modern scientific techniques will be used. So far we have conducted investigations in Aligarh, Faridabad, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Manesar and Patna. At the same time, officials of our team also went to the scene of the incident. Therefore, no aspect related to the investigation will be omitted.
Maharashtra Home Minister asked questions
Recently, Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh has urged the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to reveal the results of the investigation into Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. In a press conference on Sunday, he said- “It has been 5 months since the investigation began, but the CBI has not yet revealed whether Sushant Singh Rajput was killed or committed suicide. I appeal to the CBI that Disclose the results of the investigation as soon as possible. “